| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kythira Island in April is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.1mm (1.1in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Kythira Island April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kythira Island, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kythira Island:
- Skiros Island, Greece - 325.1 kms (202 miles) NNE
- Chios, Greece - 361.1 kms (224.4 miles) NE
- Athens, Greece - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) NNE
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) NNE
- Samos, Greece - 380.5 kms (236.4 miles) ENE
- Naxos, Greece - 229.7 kms (142.8 miles) ENE
- Milos, Greece - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) ENE
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) SE
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 222.1 kms (138 miles) ESE