| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kythira Island in August is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Kythira Island August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kythira Island, Greece
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kythira Island:
- Skiros Island, Greece - 325.1 kms (202 miles) NNE
- Chios, Greece - 361.1 kms (224.4 miles) NE
- Athens, Greece - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) NNE
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) NNE
- Samos, Greece - 380.5 kms (236.4 miles) ENE
- Naxos, Greece - 229.7 kms (142.8 miles) ENE
- Milos, Greece - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) ENE
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) SE
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 222.1 kms (138 miles) ESE