| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kythira Island in June is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 1.9mm (0.1in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 14:27 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 14:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Kythira Island June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kythira Island, Greece
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kythira Island:
- Skiros Island, Greece - 325.1 kms (202 miles) NNE
- Chios, Greece - 361.1 kms (224.4 miles) NE
- Athens, Greece - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) NNE
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) NNE
- Samos, Greece - 380.5 kms (236.4 miles) ENE
- Naxos, Greece - 229.7 kms (142.8 miles) ENE
- Milos, Greece - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) ENE
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) SE
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 222.1 kms (138 miles) ESE